Search As I Lay Reading

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Life is a Beautiful Thing

Here I was, flipping through the AV Club tonight (great site, by the way, fantastic TV reviews), when I found the MOST AWESOME THING I WILL HEAR FOR A LONG TIME.

*struggles to maintain composure*

J.K. Freaking. Rowling. Is writing. A new book.

Wow.

The world has just proved itself to be a magical fairyland of unfathomable delights.

It's not a new Harry Potter book--if it was, I would be jumping around and screaming instead of hastily writing a blog entry. The only information available is that it is "very different" and for adults, not kids.

I don't care if it's about a yak who wants to be president of the moon. Or a cookbook. Or an atlas. It. Will. Be. Awesome.

It's really funny that I should find this out today, because I was feeling majorly nostalgic for Harry Potter and kind of wishing I could re-read one of the books. And now this.

I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm already sort of planning to buy it at midnight. I just know that Jo will knock everybody's socks off again.

Here's the AV Club article. And here's the Mugglenet announcement, too.

Now I am going to go and punch the air and whoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment